Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Hilarious Outtakes

I Faces is ending their year by featuring "Hilarious Outtakes". I've been excited about this post because I have SO MANY funny face pictures of Izaak. It was so hard to choose but I had to narrow it down to 5. So here they are! P.S. Be sure to check out my Runner Up pics!

#1 This is Izaak when he was just a few days old.
My mom was trying to burp him, but I thought
this "pose" was just hysterical.



#2 Here he is a few months old making this SURPRISE face!


#3 My husband was letting him lick the cake batter
off the beaters. It looks like he's saying, "Are you
sure you aren't going to tell mommy about this??"



#4 Izaak's daddy is a Marine and Izaak LOVES daddy!
I think he was trying to give me his best Devil Dog
face here. :)


#5 I had to save the best for last. My husband was
cleaning out our fridge a couple weeks ago and
Izaak decided he liked the Coors Light! This
picture is SO funny because it looks like he had
a little too much to drink!



15 comments:

  1. He's SO, SO cute!! I love the second one best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! The Coors one is hilarious :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are hilarious...your little guy makes some great faces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the devil dog face!!!!! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh. I love them. The black and white surprise eyes are SO funny. And I can't stop laughing about the beer can : ) SO so SO so SO funny : ) Hope you all have a happy new year! I always love seeing pictures of your sweet baby : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness he is precious and these are hilarious!! Love the suprised face and the beer can face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Britt! I am up in the early hours just to get some food for my growling belly, and I decided to visit your blog. So here I am trying not to laugh out loud looking at these hilarious pics!!! HAHAHA, they are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. my favorite is the 4th one. That face is priceless. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay I vote for this one! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Brit, I couldn't respond to your comment via your email as your email is not attached to comments. I think that is SO cool that you heard Buddy preach on Sunday. We went to Baptist Bible College in Clarks Summit, Pa. You will have to give him a hug the next time you see him! I told him on facebook about how we met via blogging : )

    ReplyDelete