Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Due Date

Well, yesterday in Japan and today in the states was/is my due date. But...still no baby Izaak. So in the mean time, I will give in and do the random facts about me blog too like all my best pals have done. Don't know if I have anything good but here goes.

* I love almost any kind of pasta!
* I miss NC
* Someday I want a Dachshund and a Great Dane
* I used to want 3 kids but really don't want to be pregnant again. (I'm sure I'll change my mind)
* I'm looking into doing an on-line photography school
* I still regret not finishing nursing school but I know everything worked out the way it was supposed to and I might go back someday.
* I never EVER thought I would marry a guy in the military and move across the world with him!
* I'm disappointed in myself for not being the Christian that I should/that I want to be
* I LOVE George Clooney
* The thought of being a mom forever scares me sometimes
* I used to NEVER cry over anything and since I've been with John I cry very regularly (That is a good thing. He allows me to express my emotions where I used to feel like I couldn't).
* I have really bad anxiety and I HATE it
* I want to learn how to quilt on a sewing machine
* I love the beach!!
* I really miss wearing normal people clothes and am ready to shed the maternity pants!
* I never realized how grateful I am for Target and Wal-Mart until I moved here
* I'm a sucker for reality TV shows even if they're really stupid
* I really didn't think I would like the "Twilight" book but I loved it and can't wait to read "New Moon".
* Cleaning out the refrigerator is one of my least favorite chores!
* I have seen someone die
* I'm addicted to country time pink lemonade (and still Dr. Pepper)
* I LOVE getting a foot massage
* I have the best girlfriends anyone could ask for!!!
* I think this is enough randomness about me for now ;) (thanks jess!)

3 comments:

  1. Good job, B! I was wondering if you were gonna do this. So...what is your baby ticker gonna say tomorrow? "baby should be here now" haha. Hoping and praying he comes out soon!! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biz, I liked reading your random facts even thoughI guess I knew them all already...lol.
    Come on, Izaak! Out, out, out! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every day you're closer to meeting baby Izaak! :) Hope it's sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete