Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Dress Up

This week at I ♥ Faces the theme is Halloween Dress Up. This is my very first Halloween as a mommy and I was so excited to find Izaak's first Halloween costume! Being overseas on a very tiny island with only the PX to shop at, there aren't many choices. So I scoured the internet to find the perfect 1st costume for my baby boy. It was a hard decision but I just fell in love with this sweet dragon costume! It's going to be a little warm for him to wear Saturday seeing as how it's still in the 80's here on Okinawa, but he will be the cutest little stifling hot dragon on the whole island!! :)

He was checking out his cool new dragon claws!






5 comments:

  1. That must be the cutest dragon...ever. :) Precious. Great photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrrrr! My little boy's first Halloween (age 3 weeks at the time) was spent as a dragon. I love your little one! Great capture this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word he is SO sweet! I can't imagine how hard it would be to be far from your family at this time of year. My thoughts are with you! The costume is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! You could also say he's Godzilla. lol Well he is in Japan. ;o)
    I bet you had fun, Did you go trick or treating?

    ReplyDelete