Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Big Red Balloon

I have been having so much fun entering the weekly photo contest over at I heart faces! If you haven't checked it out yet, you should! So this week's theme is balloons. Izaak, my 9 month old, has never been around balloons before until this morning. I had some red balloons so I tried blowing one up and seeing what his reaction was. He was mesmerized. And then I bomped him on the head with it which he thought was HYSTERICAL!! He and I played in the kitchen floor with this balloon, just laughing and laughing for about 15 minutes. I really had him going! He was even getting tears in his eyes! I wish somebody had been there to video tape us! Anyway, here he is with his big red balloon making a funny face!


10 comments:

  1. Too cute... I literally lol and my husband looked at me like I was nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun, he looks so excited!

    http://narelleserline.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-heart-faces-balloons.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! LOVE that look on his face! Made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a hilarious expression. So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute... I love his expression, its like "really mom another picture?"...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, that face is just so cute!!! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is absolutely adorable! Love that face. Great capture! We will be moving to Okinawa at the end of this month. How do you like it there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, what a cute picture!

    My hubby was in the marine corp. too! :) Not anymore, but he claims...Once a Marine, ALWAYS a marine. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete