Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We Are Family

Well I am SO BUMMED that I totally forgot to enter this week's I heart Faces challenge because I already knew what picture I wanted!! Argh! It's been a little crazy around here the past few weeks without John at home. I salute single mothers because.....dang! I don't know HOW you do it! Anyway, I still want to post a few of my favorite family pictures. This family gave me and my friend E the wonderful opportunity of photographing them on the beach one gorgeous Saturday afternoon. They are such a sweet bunch and we got some really good pictures of them. Here are just a few of my favorites!


1 comment:

  1. These are great! I LoveLoveLove the last one! Baby feet are my Kryptonite! :)
    I was just telling my husband today(yesterday?) how I have a new-found respect for single mothers! I truly don't know how they do it! Luckily, he & I will be reunited (Lord willing) in a couple weeks :)

    ReplyDelete