Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Getting My Feet Wet

WELL...here I am world! Thanks to my best pal Jessi, I now have a blog! It's something I've been interested in for a while but something I was a little scared to commit to. Some people seem to pour their hearts out in these things and I'm the kind of person who doesn't even keep a journal in the house for fear someone will read it someday!! haha. But I think it might be fun and it will be nice to have a way for friends and family to keep up with me and my life. So that's all for now. I just wanted to say hi and try this thing out. I promise I will be posting again soon though so stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the world of blogging :) I will stay tuned so you'd better keep up (although I'm not the best, myself). Love you very much, best friend, and can't wait to read about life in Japan, baby Izaak, and everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! You're now a active blogger :) I'll be checking back for updates. LOVE you and I can't wait to see the little guys beautiful face either!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and welcome to blogland! :) I was just browsing Okinawa blogs and found yours. I am a Marine wife also and apparently we will be heading that way in April '09; I am a little nervous because I don't know much about it, and was hoping to find some folks to fill me in a little. So, if you have time I would so appreciate it if you could tell me a bit about what it is like there. I understand how it gets towards the end of pregnancy though, so don't worry about it if you don't have time. Congratulations and best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete