Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Scrap Day!

I LOVE scrap days with my girls here in Oki! We used to go about once a month and then no one held one for several months. Last month we got back into it and this past Saturday we were able to go again! I tell ya, the hours just FLY by during those days! We have so much fun talking, working, and looking at other peoples masterpieces. I'm excited that I've finally started Izaak's book! So far I've only done 14 pages which has gotten us through the birth/hospital stay. Sheesh! I have such a long ways to go to get caught up and I have another baby that will be here in 5 months!! I'm sad to say that I am not much of an artist. No...I am NOT an artist! I'm really surprised I ever even got into scrapbooking because it takes me forever to come up with something...really boring and plain. Haha. But at least I enjoy looking at them. And hopefully my family will in the years to come. But it just gets embarrassing during those scrap days when you look around at everyone elses tables and think, "Oh my gosh! If I could just have 1/10 of your creative genius!" Oh well. I still have fun doing it. Here are the pages I got done Saturday. Keep in mind that I have not written on them yet or finished embellishing them with stickers, etc. I just can't concentrate on that stuff when I'm trying to talk to everyone at the same time. So eventually I will get around to that when I have some quiet time and have nothing better to do. Hahaha. Oh and sorry that the pics are all glary. They're behind a plastic sheet.


Well I was going to add pictures from last month's scrap day but for some reason my blog is not letting me add any more. Maybe I'll do it another day.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! :) And here I am, PLANNING to scrapbook sometime and not a page to my name. :( *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw b you did a great job! i'm so behind. only reavhed davids second month! ahhhhh. love the one of you & john, just simply sweet! our scrapbook nights are more talking & eating than working, but we NEED that!!!

    ReplyDelete