Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I've been inspired

So today I was inspired through another blogger to start writing more often. I need to be documenting the little things just for myself, even if no one else reads this. It will be a good journal to browse through from time to time seeing as how I never take any time to sit down and actually write in a journal. Although I have been trying to do that lately for my kiddos. So here is a promise to myself and to...whoever is out there reading this, that I am going to be more diligent in keeping up! Now just to warn you, we will be moving houses either this week or next so it might be crazy for the next couple weeks, but I will try to get on here some. And I will post lots of pics of the move and the new house! Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I love keeping up with a blog for that reason too. I found this amazing website *blurb.com* where you can turn your blog into an actual book, and we just ordered our first one, the whole last year of our family story *so excited*. You should check it out! I don't really like scrapbooking, so this was perfect for me to feel like I was making our family story something tangible. Also, I LOVE your new header! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Austin-Lee I was just telling John about that yesterday! Not about that specific site but I knew that you could turn your blog into a book which would be awesome if I wrote enough to do that. Haha. I do like scrapbooking but it's a very time consuming project. I just started Izaak's book (starting with pregnancy and labor and delivery) about a month ago and here I am about to have another one!!

    ReplyDelete